Tuesday, July 9, 2013

     I'm sorry for the late post.  My wifi has been iffy so it's been difficult to post and have it actually go through to the point of posting.  Not too much to update.  The past few weeks have been fairly slow actually.  It was a holiday last week, not many people call then obviously and we try not to make correspondents travel.  I did go on a shoot last week about the statue of liberty reopening. We interviewed those creepy little guys dressed up in times square.
    I had the actual 4th off and went to a museum and watched fireworks at a park behind my apartment.   The next day i had VIP tickets to the Good Morning America concert series.  Over the weekend, i really just hung out.  Saw a movie and caught up on sleep. Today, i did some networking and worked an 11 hour shift.  So, i'm tired.  But excited about the next couple weeks ahead.
      My boss promised to get us into GMA soon and let us help out at World News a little more.  Plus, christopher will be in this weekend and my aunt will be in the next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment