Wednesday, August 7, 2013

    I realize i have not posted in quite some time.  This summer is coming to a close and i am trying to soak up every last second of it. This leaves very little time to blog.
     Work has been work.  I couldn't have hoped for a better opportunity.... i could have opted for a star studded internship where i meet every celebrity that visits but yah know... what exactly do you gain from that?  I'm getting hands on experience with big names in our business.  Sure, some days are boring but i'm getting face time and by lines on the website.  These days there's been more slow days than fast ones but i am almost okay with that because i am getting to know my coworkers better, which i think will be useful in the long run.
     This being said... i'm starting to burn out.  I'm a family gal and i really am missing them especially after spending this past weekend with them.  I'm going to leave this summer with great contacts and a confidence that i can go into the working world and make it even if it does happen to be far away.
      I fly out next Friday and it can't come soon enough! I'm about to start my senior year... who wouldn't be excited for that?  I've still got a little time left here and i'm trying to make the most of it despite the homesickness!  I'm sure i'll be writing again before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment