Thursday, May 30, 2013

    Every day is a new adventure in New York.  Yesterday, i got another article published on the website and went on my first shoot.  We took a taxi to soho and discussed Amanda Bynes and SnapChat, laughing the whole way there.  We interviewed ABC's legal analyst for Gio Benitez's piece on the mother trapped in Mexico under suspicion of drug trafficking.  It was really fun!
The producers of World News told Gio and the field producer, David, to make the shoot look casual.  So we spent about 30 minutes rearranging the office to make it look casual... not exactly the most casual approach.  It was really funny though because we all realized how ridiculous it was.  That was probably the highlight of my week.  There is way more room for fun outside of the office even though it is still technically work. I hope i get to go on many more of those this summer.
     Today, i had to change rooms in my extended stay hotel. I had to check out of room 606 at noon and moved into 619 at 2. In the meantime, I did laundry next door and it was maybe the creepiest experience of my life.  There are apparently people living in that same basement where laundry is done so i heard a lot of unexplained sounds.
     I go back to work tomorrow for another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment